(1) Subject to the conditions stipulated here-under Pakistan Nationals are eligible to import or gift a vehicle:
Provided that students receiving remittance from Pakistan; Non-earning members of families of the Pakistan national and those who have imported, gifted or received a vehicle during the last two (2) years are NOT eligible.
(2)Vehicles may be imported as Personal Baggage or on TR Or as Gift only……
(1) Vehicle more than five years old shall not be allowed to be imported under Gift, Personal Baggage and Transfer of Residence Scheme. This condition shall apply to the vehicles arriving on or after the 1st July, 2006
(2) Minimum stay abroad for import as personal baggage shall be 180 days within the last seven months preceding the date of application.
(3) Minimum sstay abroad requirement for Gifting a vehicle or Importing under Transfer of Residence shall be at least 700 days during the past three (3) years.
(4) a vehicle may be Gifted only to a family member normally resident inPakistan.
(5) In case of cars with engine capacity of 1800cc and above and 4×4 vehicle in new condition to be imported either under Personal Baggage or Under Gift Scheme, the duty and Taxes will be paid out of foreign exchange arranged py Pakistan national themselves or local recipient supported by bank encashment certificate showing conversion of foreign remittance to local currency.
(6) a Motor cycle or scooter shall be allowed to be imported upon transfer of residnce providd that there shall be no entitlement to import a vehicle and the same conditions shall apply MUTATIS MUTANDIS , as are applicable to import of a vehicle ….
(7) Agricultural tractors, bulldozers, laser land leelers and comined harvesters will also be allowed under Gift, Baggage and Transfer of Residence schemes sunject to the same condition’s as applicable for import of vehicles. How ever, import thereof under Gift scheme will be allowed once every year,
(b) Bill of Lading dated not later than 120 days from the date of arrival in Pakistan of the applicant; and
(c) Attested photocopy of Passport or Pakistan Origin Card (original passport or Pakistan origin card required to be checked by customs at the time of clearance)
(2) Gift Scheme:-
(a) Gift undertaking , not more than six months old,
(b) NIC of Donee.
(c) Purchase Receipt
(d) Bill of Lading (showing name and address of Consignee)
(e) Attested photocopy of passport or Pakistan origin card; and
(f) Earning Certificate.
(3)Transfer of Residence:-
(a) Purchase Receipt
(b) Attested photocopy of Passport or Pakistan Origin Card (original passport or POC may be required to be checked by the customs at the time of clearance)
(c) Valid driving licence
(d) Bill of Lading (dated not later than 120 days from the date of arrival of applicant); and
(e) Earning Certificate.